Natural Wall Stone Description
- Cottage Wall Stone – Large assorted size pieces of natural brown stone.
- Connecticut Wall Stone – Light speckled grey stone with some streaks for orange. It’s an igneous stone similar to granite.
- Country Wall Stone – Standard brownish grey field stone commonly used for dry-laid walls in New England.
- Goshen Stone – Quarried in Goshen, Massachusetts, this stone is known in the area for its beautiful silver-gray color with streaks of orange. It’s a metamorphic rock which lots of mica and streaks of rusty-colored sandstone.
- Snapped Edge – Bluestone with a distinct sharp edge, comes in shades of blue and reddish brown.
- Ticonderoga Granite – Salt & pepper speckled and streaked granite wall stone with hints of brown and other colors.
- Tumbled Bluestone – Tumbled bluestone with soft edges, 2” thick. The uniform thickness makes it a great choice for patios as well as walls.
- West Mountain Wall Stone – Assorted size pieces, mostly golden brown with some black.