Ray Haluch, Inc. was originally established in 1979 by Raymond Haluch as a sand and gravel business. The company started out by manufacturing natural stone of various sizes, as well as topsoil and sand, and selling these products to both, businesses and homeowners.
Now, more than 40 years later, the company is owned by Raymond’s daughter Joanne Martins. Over the years our business has grown to also include many landscaping products, such as decorative stones, concrete wall block, pavers, natural wall stone, edging, garden statuary, fountains, and memorials. Our clientele is distributed evenly between landscapers and eager do-it-yourselfers. Both come to us for the same reasons – durable products at affordable prices, low-pressure atmosphere, helpful staff and our beautiful green yard.
Haluch’s really is a unique place, and here are some reasons why:
- We are dedicated to bringing a wide variety of high quality landscaping products to the market. Since many of our customers are experienced landscapers, they help us ensure we sell only the best supplies.
- We make our materials affordable by manufacturing many of our own products, which cuts out the middle man and saves money on transportation.
- We spend lots of time educating ourselves about the products we sell and their installation, so we can pass this knowledge to our customers.
- We take pride in the beauty of our yard; it is spacious and green, and always kept neat.
- We support our community by sponsoring local organizations including the Ludlow Boys and Girls Club and Square One Early Education Program. We also donate materials to local building projects.
- We are a woman owned business WBE/DBE certified by the MA State Office of Women and Minority Business Assistance.